We engineer conveyor pulleys in a wide range of diameters and lengths to meet any application requirement.
We engineer conveyor pulleys in a wide range of diameters and lengths to meet any application requirement. Each pulley is available with many choices of lagging appropriate for drive- and non-drive pulleys. We can provide conveyor pulley assemblies with bearings mounted for ease of installation. We also offer special pulley assemblies such as dead-shaft, wing and deflection wheels for high-angle conveying.
Pulleys must effectively and reliably transfer the drive motor load to the belt as well as provide support for changes in the belt direction. In-house design software, coupled with our dedicated research and development activities, ensure that we supply the optimum pulleys for your application. We are able to supply the correct solution for your conveyor pulley requirements.
An advanced pulley design process incorporating Finite Element Analysis ensures that all pulleys are designed to the best engineering practice. And we select only first-class material and sub-component suppliers.
• Wide range to meet even the toughest demands – standard range for light- and medium-duty as well as specially engineered and extra-heavy-duty pulleys for special applications
• Precision manufacture and accurate assembly for low maintenance for continued operation, low total cost of ownership
• Pulleys effectively and reliably transfer the drive motor load to the belt and provide support for changes in the belt direction
• Optimized, standardized bearing centers
• Weight-optimized designs
• Efficient locking elements
• High loading capacities
- Patterned Conveyor Belt
- Acid & Alkali Resistant Conveyor Belt
- Steel Cord Conveyor Belt
- Large Dip Angle Conveyor Belt
- PVC/PVG Solid Woven Conveyor Belt
- Fire Resistant Conveyor Belt
- Heat Resistant Conveyor Belt
- Polyester Conveyor Belt
- Nylon Conveyor Belt
- Common Conveyor Belt
- Oil Resistant Conveyor Belt